A regrettable oversight

I was just reading Chuck Wilson's recent email and thinking to myself
how lucky we are to have someone who has stuck with the project for so
long and made so many valuable contributions.  I mentioned to my wife
"You've heard me mention Chuck Wilson, right?" and she nodded.

So, you'd think that by now either Corinna or I would have awarded Chuck
with some gold stars right?

Er.  Yeah.  So did I.  Apparently they were lost in the ether, though.

So, Mr.  Gold Star Maintainer can I get five gold stars for Chuck in
recognition of his years of service and for his dedicated maintainership
of important Cygwin packages?

cgf