Re: Vista 64 users, please test snapshot

Bravo! Working beautifully here. I haven't exactly tested everything,
but at least I can run commands from bash without error.

P.S. Had to re-run setup to allow post-install scripts to run. Just
make sure not to reinstall the cygwin dll package.

Corinna wrote:
I've applied a patch to Cygwin which should workaround what
appears to be a compatibility bug in WOW64 on Vista 64.
If you want details, see the huge comment in the sources,
file dcrt0.cc, get_cygwin_startup_info().

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#WJFFM

Please try the latest snapshot DLL from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/
Note that this snapshot will show weird directory related behaviour
when trying to run tclsh, gdb -w resp. insight, or strace.  This is
the result of another change and has nothing to do with Vista 64.

Corinna