This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do I roll back to make 3.80 ?
- From: "William Deegan" <bdbaddog at gmail dot com>
- To: "Angelo Graziosi" <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:35:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: How do I roll back to make 3.80 ?
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com>
Have you tried the version of Make described here
It is a 3.81 patched version that perhaps can solve your problems.
Yes. Just found that.
Seems to work fine. Though my build is not yet done.
I'll followup when its done.
Is this patch likely to be released anytime soon?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html