This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs 220.127.116.11 and cc-mode
- From: "william xue" <william dot xue at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:08:34 +0800
- Subject: Re: emacs 18.104.22.168 and cc-mode
- References: <op.thnq5qb7hkv0w5@williamxue>
It's annoying. Anybody could tell me how to workaround it?
P.S.: I did not install any X libs. The console satisfied me.
On 10/19/06, William Xue <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I installed the cygwin today and the emacs' version is 22.214.171.124.
when I open cpp files, there is an error:
File mode specification error: (void-function x-popup-menu)
are there something I missed? How can I fix this issue?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html