This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installation or update using package list
- From: "Gustavo Seabra" <gustavo dot seabra at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:01:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Installation or update using package list
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/18/06, Maurício <email@example.com> wrote:
Is it possible to write a text file with a list of packages, and ask
cygwin to ensure all of them are installed at the latest version, as
well as all needed dependencies?
Doesn't the Cygwin setup program automatically does that? (Apart from
the file, which is probably there in some place as well...)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html