This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: API versus web interface for public document access
- From: Christopher Faylor <cfg-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:30:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: API versus web interface for public document access
- References: <BAY108-F348FBFF9DE0DBF3EA45C0BBE110@phx.gbl> <BAY108-F27E9B33A4C3BFD134571C3BE110@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 11:39:22AM -0400, Mike Marchywka wrote:
Please reset your expectations. There are no support operators standing
by waiting to respond to your request.
>Can someone please post a link to spam block criteria ?
>My messages ot list owner are bouncing.
I don't see any bounced messages to cygwin-owner in the logs however if
you really are just posting a message with a bunch of external links,
it's hard to see how that would be on-topic for this list.
The only information on the spam blocker is at
What kind of "bouncing" are you seeing from cygwin-owner?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html