This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is there a way to install old version cygwin?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 21:27:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Is there a way to install old version cygwin?
- References: <BAY21-F202C9847A961865752DF8E9130@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
lin q wrote:
I just installed the latest cygwin from scratch, it does not work with
some important software I use everyday. I do not have the enough time to
investigate the problem. Since the old version worked very well with my
software, I am wondering if there is some way to install the old version?
Rerun 'setup.exe' and pick "Prev".
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html