This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: sshd "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host" until restarted
- From: "David Christensen" <dpchrist at holgerdanske dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "'Pritchard, Douglas'" <dpritc01 at harris dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:17:58 -0700
- Subject: RE: sshd "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host" until restarted
- Reply-to: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Pritchard, Douglas wrote:
> We tried your solution and did it a few times just to make sure and
> the machines having this problem still have it. I did find a
> reference that suggested it might be a timing or dependency problem
> with another service. Sshd already is tied to TCP/IP as a
> dependency. I don't know what else it could be dependent on. Just
> some thoughts.
Try updating Cygwin first and then running rebaseall.
If that doesn't work, read and follow the instructions here:
p.s. Please reply to the list; no need to cc me.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html