This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
shopt igncr not working
- From: "Frank Illenseer" <franki2006 at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:48:31 +0200
- Subject: shopt igncr not working
i am experiencing problems with the newly introduced shopt "igncr" to solve
the problem with
CRNL in shell scripts on binary mounts.
Unfortunately this is not working for me at all: I tried all possible places
- first line of the shell script
- "-O igncr" at invocation of bash
but every time I got the well known errors from bash coming from the \r
being present in the
shell script. (I am doing this on a binary mount.)
Any comments/help is appreciated.
@Eric: Sorry for bothering again and also sorry that I bring the bad news
for your really good solution!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html