This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem when linking against Sybase dll with cygwin
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:20:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: problem when linking against Sybase dll with cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 10/02/2006, Benh LIEU SONG wrote:
I found that It was better to link agains import libraries, which can be
generated when one has .lib files. That's what I did, following the
procedure described in http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/dll.html
(Linking against DLL).
If you have an import library to start with (.lib files), using them
directly is an option as well.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html