need for help how can make the server in window linux

Assalam O Alaikum And Hi

                 Sir i have to make the server in window linux for
the security purpose is to had in window linux in my state i think is
not use the window linux server because is a too difficult window so
sir i am request to you how can make the server in window linux thats
a excellence window its graphics is too cool for eyes and many things
in window plz send me repply how can i make the server in window linux
.

                        Sir my future program is i am start in future
wireless internet cable network start in main interior city ( sanghar
) .
                         I am waiting for your repply thanks

SHOAIB ALI ARAIN
House#586 Ward#08 Block#14 Mithi Khuhi Road Sanghar Sindh Pakistan
P.O.Box#68100
+92-333-2920710