CVSNT and cvs

Hi all,

I have a problem with logging in to remote CVSNT server using cygwin cvs.

I'm using CVSNT 2.5.03.2260 on Windows and Cygwin cvs 1.11.17. CVS repository
is in C:\cvsrepo, with name /cvsrepo.

I'm trying to connect with:

cvs -d:pserver:bozho@cvs:/cvsrepo login

When I enter a valid password, I get follwing errors:
cvs login: CVSROOT requires a path spec:
cvs login: :(gserver|kserver|pserver):[[user][:password]@]host[:[port]]/path
cvs login: [:(ext|server):][[user]@]host[:]/path
cvs login: warning: skipping invalid entry in password file at line 4

If I enter an invalid password, I get (expected) error:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs rejected access to /cvsrepo for
user bozho

I've searched cygwin list archives, as well as CVSNT FAQs and tutorials and
searched the google and I have found different suggestions on how to specify
repository path (/c//cvsrepo, /c:/cvsrepo, etc), but none of them works (I get
'no such repository' error)

Running CVSNT's cvs on the server (with the above parameters) works ok.

Does anyone know how to make cvs play nice with CVSNT server on Windows?

Thank you,
--
Marko
ICQ: 5990814

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol
that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get.