This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: IJS`library missing in ghostscript-8.50
- From: "James R. Phillips" <antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 04:10:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: IJS`library missing in ghostscript-8.50
- Reply-to: antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com
Rodrigo Medina wrote:
>In the current ghostscript distribution (8.50) it is missing the library
>libijs.a, which is part of the standard ghostscript distribution.
>Such library is required for building the IJS GUTENPRINT
>plug-in (ijsgutenprint). This program is needed to use the IJS drive of
Thanks for the bug report; I'll investigate as I have time available. My
personal use of ghostscript is primarily for producing pdf documents from
postscript. I'll look forward to any new comments you have on printer support.
James R. Phillips
cygwin ghostscript maintainer
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html