This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GDB and Cygwin SIGSEGV revisited
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 07:14:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB and Cygwin SIGSEGV revisited
- References: <002101c67cdb$6fbc6ee0$6702000a@BLUESEA>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Richard Schmitt wrote:
> - downloaded the latest gdb (6.4), built it and installed it.
> doesn't suffer from this problem? The issue was fixed in CVS earlier
> this year. But do note that it requires functionality not present in
6.4 won't do, it's too old. The fix was committed in February 2006.
6.4 was released in December 2005.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html