Re: python 2.4 idle not working

I get a different error.  It's  to the tune of "unable to remap
C:\cygwin\bin\tk84.dll to same address as parent(0x18DC0000) !=
0x18DD0000."

I think *my* error indicates that I need to remap, but Sam Reckoner's
error seems to be a different beast.  Unless, of course, that his
error is yet another form of the rebase error that I haven't seen yet.

Cheers,
Jason