Re: Hang with 20051018 (3rd version) snapshot while building OOo

Hi!

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 09:12:42AM -0500, Volker Quetschke wrote:
(snips)
>>Took a little longer, not to reproduce but to send, this time:
>> <http://www.scytek.de/tc7_20051111.tar.bz2>
>
> Ok.  Still hanging in the same place.
>
> I've taken one more shot in the dark in the latest snapshot but I don't
> have much confidence that it will make any difference.
>
> I don't remember.  Did you ever confirm/deny that this problem happens
> with other systems?
Yes and no. The problem is reproducible on two systems that I know
of (Not many people are building OOo for windows :( And Sun uses
a different, without cygwin tcsh, build environment.)
and both systems have identical hardware and MS terminal service
installed.

But with the 20051114 snapshot the problem escalated on that system(s).

tcsh segfaults. To reproduce (on that system):
open bash windows, start tcsh, "ls" -> "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

I asked him to catch the dump, here is what I got:
  <http://www.scytek.de/tcsh.exe.core.bz2>

I'll ask for tests with more current snapshots now.

Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D