Re: An interesting tidbit

Luke Kendall wrote:

Cygwin has certainly grown in leaps and bounds thanks to the hard work
of the developers, and all the numerous contributors and porters.  I
chanced to notice that a download I had from July 2001 was 175MB, a
download from March 2005 was 2.5GB!

luke

That's good. Everybody on this project contributes something.
I would like to take this time to thank Christopher for all he's done.
Cygwin still has the basic functions from  Cygnus B21 and below.
Cygwin is not linux. But it comes close.
The POSIX layer helps.
I'm on an NT based system, and Cygwin works for me.
I m only a hobbyist, however.
Bobby