Re: Tasking not implemented on this configuration - again

Peter W Meyer wrote:
I am also trying to run tasking using GCC-Ada and cygwin and I'm getting
the Tasking not implemented message.  I took a look at the emails regarding
this and the responses.

I went back to Cygwin setup to see what I had installed already and found
that I already had the Mingw run-time, the Ada compiler and the Ada core
components.  The version numbers match the ones from the previous messages.
I have GCC-Ada 3.4.4-1, GCC-Ada Core 3.4.4-1, W32API 3.3-1, and
Minw-runtime 3.8-1.  I installed these using Cygwin

Is there something else I need?  Are the files from Mingw.org different
from those at Cygwin?

Yes, the Mingw.org is a native Windows version of GCC, the Cygwin version is linked against cygwin1.dll.

I'll try to figure out if it is possible to enable Ada tasking without
regressions.

Gerrit -- =^..^=