This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: handle_threadlist_exception: handle_threadlist_exception called with threadlist_ix -1
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:18:39 +0300
- Subject: Re: handle_threadlist_exception: handle_threadlist_exception called with threadlist_ix -1
- References: <SERRANOzGZuNY1SWoBD0000004f@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <20050901144331.GH18595@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 03:25:17PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> > Anyone else seeing quite a lot of these with current cvs HEAD? Often when
> >pressing Ctrl-C, sometimes when things exit for other (signal-related?)
> > I think this error indicates that a signal has been received but either
> >find_tls hasn't yet been called, or something has overwritten the threadlist
> >index. There's a lot that goes on at startup/fork time, though, and I'm not
> >deeply familiar with it. Since I'm set up for debugging ATM, does anyone
> >have any suggestions where I could look next?
> How about looking in the direction of a simple test scenario which demonstrates
> what you are reporting?
I am can reproduce this repeatedly - I'll try to isolate the cause and
post a test case.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html