Re: Posting problems

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005, Brian Dessent wrote:

Have you considered that the reason your subject flagged the off-topic filter was because of the presence of 'xterm' and not 'rxvt'?

Yes. That may be true, and if that is how the program works, why doesn't it tell me?? When it says it is "off topic" I think "spam blocker." How hard would it be to have the thing reply by recommending either the xfree list or the http://cygwin.com/cygwin/lists.html web page. It's current behavior is unhelpful. Your reply was also unnecessarily insulting.

Mike