Re: Cygwin gcc and g90 compilers...

Juan Carlos Morataya wrote:

> I think that I need to Building a native STLport with Cygwin gcc in my installed system by the mean of
>
> make -fgcc-mingw.mak "CXXFLAGS_COMMON=-mno-cygwin -I/usr/include/mingw"
>
> is that correct?

No.

> If so... I do it but my system doesn't found the gcc-mingw.mak make file... some idea about this issue that can help me??
[snip]

First, the line above should be written like:

   make -f gcc-mingw.mak "CXXFLAGS_COMMON=-mno-cygwin -I/usr/include/mingw"

A space between -f and the makefile name.

Second, if you want to build something with -mno-cygwin then you need to install
the MingW libraries, which are not installed by default.  Use setup.exe again
and select the libraries from the Development category.

You should have said which libraries were missing in your first message.

HTH
--
René Berber