RE: [spam] Re: Windows rights

Thank's for your answer

My server is Ms 2000.

I read the url you gave me (I have allready read). I do not well
understand
the section switching user context

Does the second paragraph "On NT and Windows 2000 the SYSTEM user
has these privileges and can run services such as sshd." says that
I should run the services as SYSTEM and not LocalSystem ?

Do the third paragraph
" An important restriction of this method is that a process started
without a password cannot access network shares which require
authentication.
This also applies to subprocesses which switched user context without a
password.
Therefore, when using ssh or rsh without a password, it is typically not
possible
to access network drives"
Means it is impossible to access any network drives without explicit
login ?

Is there a method to rsh on a windows machine without password and
access network drives ?

Thanks' again