RE: Updated: cygwin-1.5.17-1

OK, I downgraded to cygwin 1.5.16-1 and the problem went away. I made a
small test program, dltest (attached), that does a
dlopen(file,RTLD_LAZY). The following shows that PATH was searched with
1.5.16-1, but not in 1.5.17-1.

cygwin 1.5.16-1:-

% export PATH="/usr/bin"
% ./dltest afsauthent.dll
error opening afsauthent.dll: dlopen, Win32 error 126
% export PATH="/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/OpenAFS/Common"
% ./dltest afsauthent.dll
opened afsauthent.dll

cygwin 1.5.17-1:-

% export PATH="/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/OpenAFS/Common"
% ./dltest afsauthent.dll
error opening afsauthent.dll: dlopen, Win32 error 126
% type afsauthent.dll    # just to be sure it's there
afsauthent.dll is /cygdrive/c/Program
Files/OpenAFS/Common/afsauthent.dll
% export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/OpenAFS/Common"
% ./dltest afsauthent.dll
opened afsauthent.dll

Tim.