Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Dropping it altogether would be unfortunate.  Providing Win98 support DLLs
> in a separate package is a possibility.  There's still the point that CGF
> raised, about there being many more people with the knowledge of Win32 API
> than those with the knowledge of Nt* API.

Is there anything I can do to help with the Nt* conversion? I've been
using the native NT APIs for about 15 years. I'm not so familiar with
the APIs added in WinXP and 2003, but I'm *very* familiar with the core
API set.

I have recently received my official anoitment from Redhat so I can
officially contribute to Cygwin.

KM