This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin and gmail problems? Remote host said: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:17:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin and gmail problems? Remote host said: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 10:04:23AM -0700, Matt Wilkie wrote:
>gmail doesn't seem to like messages from the cygwin mailing list
>today. Did anybody else get a notice like this?
This is not an issue for the cygwin mailing list and it is actually
unlikely to be an issue for sourceware.org. It seems like gmail was
having problems. You should contact them.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html