RE: sshd problem: setgid: Invalid argument

Well, the password hasn't changed (for example I can still login over remote desktop with the same password).

Just for kicks I tried regenerating the /etc/passwd file with mkpasswd (I saved the old file this time...), but that made no difference.

Douglas S. J. De Couto,
d.decouto *at* orbisfunds.com