dll version mismatch

Hi,

I looked around and couldn't find this info anywhere, sorry in advance if
it's a simple question.

I am using GNAT GDB on windows. Apparently it was built with cygwin.
   [bar@bar-nt /cygdrive/c/GNAT] $ cygcheck 'C:\GNAT\bin\gdb.exe'
   C:/GNAT/bin/gdb.exe
     C:/GNAT/bin\cyggnat.dll
       C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll
         C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
     C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll
       C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll

cyggnat.dll must be there cygwin1.dll linked in and renamed.

If I run the program in dos, it works fine,
   C:\>C:\GNAT\bin\gdb.exe
   GNU gdb 5.0.gnat.3.15p
   Ada Core Technologies version of GDB for GNAT Professional
   See your support agreement for details of warranty and support.
   If you do not have a current support agreement, then there is absolutely
   no warranty for this version of GDB. Type show warranty for details.
   This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin".
   (gdb)

If I run it in cygwin I get,
   [bar@bar-nt ~] $ /cygdrive/c/GNAT/bin/gdb.exe
   c:\GNAT\bin\gdb.exe: *** proc version mismatch detected - 0x5751/0x8B3C.
   You have multiple copies of cygwin1.dll on your system.
   Search for cygwin1.dll using the Windows Start->Find/Search facility
   and delete all but the most recent version.  The most recent version *should*
   reside in x:\cygwin\bin, where 'x' is the drive on which you have
   installed the cygwin distribution.
   [bar@bar-nt ~] $

Does anyone know how I can run this program without problems on cygwin?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi