Re: libperl.dll

Ariel Burbaickij wrote:

Well, thanks go to you and to previous poster. As about posting
to cygnome mailing list -- this is valid, surely, unfortunately
list seems to be dead (maybe I am wrong), as about  recompiling
myself --  this is what I tried to do firtst, surely but this causes
the configure routine to complain about missing pkg-conf
and glib in not proper version (below 2.0.3), any hints
in this direction? ( I wouldn't rather simply disable the check
in configure)

pkgconfig and glib are included in the distribution, run setup.exe and select glib / gtk2-x11 from the GNOME category and pkgconfig from the devel category.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=