Cygwin.com down?

Dear All,

I've been trying to get to the Cygwin main website, or any of the affiliated
mirrors to update my cygwin version. However, it seems, all links to cygwin is
down since before Friday Feb 4, 2005. I don't see anything in the blogs to
indicate the system has gone down. Does anyone know when the system will be up
again??

Thanks!