XView for Cygwin

Is anyone out there able to supply the XView libraries and header files for Cygwin that can save me from reinventing the wheel? Even better would be the source code, working makefile system, and prerequisits so that I can debug into the code. Several people have said that they were working on it, but I have not seen the results of their labor anywhere. Extra credit is available for the SlingShot libraries. This is for a non-profit, academic, good cause. Please email me with any leads. Thank you very much. Keith.