RE: Patch to /etc/profile to deal with $HOME with a space

> 4. This problem could be reported to Bugzilla, with
>    a patch file attachment.  Please see
>
>    http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=cygwin
>
>    and select 'Cygwin Applications' as the Component.
>
>    After you have entered the Summary and Description, revisit
>    the Bugzilla report, and click on the 'Create new attachment'
>    link.  It will allow you to attach a patch file, and select
>    that type of file.

If you have not used Bugzilla before, then it will require that
you create an account.  This requires that you provide your email
address and name.  Bugzilla will send a password to your email account.
After you log in using this cryptic password, you can change it to
something you can remember by clicking on the 'prefs' link in the footer.

For a new account, click on the 'Open a new Bugzilla account' at the URL
http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/.

Please do not reply to me.  Please do not include my email
address in any replies to the Cygwin mailing list.

---