Linux Server

Good Evening Sir/Madam,

I have two partision of my Hard disk one for Linux and Other for Window.I
want ot know if its possible to run linux server on window with full use
of window application as most of the time i work on window application but
for some urgengy i need to have my system as Linux Server.

With regards

Ratnesh Khandelwal
Research Guide-Dr. J.M.Chandra Kishen
Research Scholar-Ph.D(Struc)