Re: snapshot 2004-Oct-10: pthread_cancel() for write() to full pipe

I have discovered that the file "winsup/cygwin/thread.cc" contains a list
of which functions are currently cancellation points under cygwin.  The
comments indicate that read() and write() are not yet but should be. If
this has been mentioned in a previous post, I apologize but I was not able
to find it.

Is there anyone currently working on this problem?  If so, then I won't
bother to duplicate your efforts.  Otherwise, I'll investigate to see if I
can figure this out and contribute something.

Joel Denny