Re: printf output missing in multi-threaded program

At 01:08 AM 10/16/2004, you wrote:
>Hi, I am having the exact same problem as described below (I am
>using cygwin on windows XP).  Corinna says (below) that it is fixed.
>I have downloaded and installed several versions of cygwin including
>the latest from "setup.exe" as well as recent individual snapshots
>and the problem keeps occuring.  COuld you advise what release of
>cygwin should be used.
>Thanks alot.
>-Tom Fisher

Did you try the snapshot from September 24?  Given Corinna's reply date,
I would suspect that she was using something close to that.  If that doesn't
work, report the results.  The newlib list would be the proper place for
the report however.

FWIW, snapshots are not releases.  So there is currently no release that is
known to address this issue.  I think that's clear to you but in case there's
any confusion, I wanted to clear it up.

>Re: printf output missing in multi-threaded program
>
>    * From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
>    * To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
>    * Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:40:05 +0200
>    * Subject: Re: printf output missing in multi-threaded program