RE: generic build script 'help' patch

you wrote:
> Feel free to improve the particulars of my help text.  The main
> thing is that
> I think some help text is needed.
>
> Andrew.

There is one problem IMO; the script (with the patch) won't allow displaying
help unless there is a matching "generic-build.{tar,tar.bz,tar.gz}" (or some
such, you get the picture I hope) file in the same dir.

Igor: I hacked around some, and ended up short of my intentions; in hope it
"helps" some I've *EDITED down* my changes to the attached patch.

 Feel free to do with it whatever you like. (Non copyrighted material, cgf
BEWARE! ;-)

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE Microcomputer systems            --72-->

** mailing list preference; please keep replies on list **

-- printf("LocalTime: UTC+%02d\n",(DST)? 2:1); --
--END OF MESSAGE--