RE: Add requirement for SYSTEMROOT to FAQ?

[snipping in-the-clear email addresses, not Above The Law etc etc]

Now come on Mr. Korn, just because a guy can dish it out but not take it
does not mean he is sensitive!  He could simply be unprofessional.  Or have
an antisocial personality disorder.  Or maybe he's just an... well, I'll
hold my tounge in polite company.

On a semi-unrelated note:  Didn't this very mailing list, which so disturbs
Mr. Faylor on a continual basis, buy him a laptop not too long ago, when he
was suckered by an E-bay con?

Perhaps this list is too sensitive.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle