To: "Mauro Brunato" <brunato@dit.unitn.it>
Cc: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: Programming problem with POSIX threads and stdout

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Mauro Brunato wrote:

The following has probably already been noticed by someone,

Yup.

but I could not find any reference (at least, comprehensible to me), so
I apologize if my problem has already been taken care of.

How 'bout this thread?:

Consider the following code:
[snip]
I also tried putting debug or optimization flags (-g, -O, -O2) and put an
explicit "-lpthread" at the end, with no luck.

-lpthread is not needed on Cygwin. The pthreads code is part of the cygwin dll.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer