Re: cygserver won't start

Michael Hipp wrote::

Hello,

I realize this topic was discussed at length quite recently but in all those posts I was not able to discern a solution.

That would have been my original post that spawned that thread, Michael. In the end, it appeared to be related to my PATH variable contents. Can you post yours here so we can have a boo?

Alder