Re: [INFO] Adding "cygwin here" to Windows Explorer

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 10:02:28PM -0400, Jean-Sebastien Trottier wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>Just to add my 2 dimes, here's what I use:

You're quoting my email.  Are you volunteering to provide a package?  If
so, the list to send your package information to is cygwin-apps.  People
there can help you pull together what you need.

If not, then one of the main reasons for my sending my original email was
to shut down this interminable and repeated discussion and come up with a
solution for everyone that could be installed via setup.exe.

I don't need *more* discussion about the super special ways that people
do this.  I'd like to see someone stepping up to offer a package.