Re: Program exited with code 0303000

Cliff Hones wrote:

Dave Korn wrote:

 Bobby, your advice is going from bad to worse.  Nothing you have said is
right, and you keep on repeating things that you have already been told
don't work.  You don't accurately read the things that are in front of your
face before you reply.  THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO BE SHOUTING AT YOU QUITE A
LOT IN THIS LETTER, BECAUSE YOU DON'T ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ANYTHING ANYONE
SAYS TO YOU, YOU JUST ASSUME THEY'RE WRONG AND YOU'RE RIGHT AND I HOPE IF I
SHOUT LOTS YOU'LL ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO HEAR ME.

Dave, Bobby is not worth getting worked up about.  He has been on the Cygwin
list longer than you, and I expect most people have just learnt to completely
ignore him.  I find him quite fun, actually - I have this slight suspicion
that he may be a very clever troll, but on the whole I'd guess he's just
a half^H^H^H^Hquarter-wit.  It's just that he does seem to have the uncanny
knack of saying exactly the wrong thing every time.

Bobby - I'm not trying to be rude, unpleasant or mean - you really do need
to get a lot more clued up if you ever expect to be taken seriously.

I like to have fun. But I can be serious too.