Re: dvips: Couldn't find header file texc.pro

At 07:10 PM 9/27/2004, you wrote:
>I tried to invoke dvips.
>
>Here is what I have got.
>
>$ dvips foo.dvi
>This is dvips(k) 5.92b Copyright 2002 Radical Eye Software (www.radicaleye.com)
>dvips: ! Couldn't find header file texc.pro
>

>Any suggestions?

Yes.  Avail yourself of the tools at your disposal (or at least let us know
why you think this is an issue that you can't find the solution to).

<http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-cat.cgi?file=tetex-bin%2Ftetex-bin-2.0.2-14&grep=texc.pro>

Seems to me that you either have an installation problem or a configuration
problem, since the file you want is included in the package found with the
above.  See if you can work out the solution now and if not, please report
back some details of how you tried to solve the problem so we don't all
retrace your same steps.

Holliston, MA 01746