Stdout of other shell than cygwin's through xinetd

I've installed xinetd cygwin, in c:/cygwin/root, and execute it with /usr/sbin/xinetd -d to see the connection on the screen
If I use the cygwin tools, I've got echo on the command I use :

chrdelar@ptxw09247:?:FA_26 /home/chrdelar> rsh ptxw09112 "/cygdrive/c/cygwin/root/bin/sh -c pwd"
/cygdrive/u
chrdelar@ptxw09247:?:FA_26 /home/chrdelar>

But If I use other tools like mingw :

chrdelar@ptxw09247:?:FA_26 /home/chrdelar> rsh ptxw09112 "/cygdrive/c/msys/1.0/bin/sh -c pwd"
chrdelar@ptxw09247:?:FA_26 /home/chrdelar>

No echo/result of pwd appears.

If I try with rlogin :
chrdelar@ptxw09247:?:FA_26 /home/chrdelar> rlogin ptxw09112
chrdelar@ptxw09112 ~
$ /cygdrive/c/msys/1.0/bin/sh.exe -c "pwd"
/u
$

I've got the result

Why did I not get my pwd answer on the rsh example ?
How to connect the stdout of msys (on other sh like tools) to stdout of rsh ?
Is this the same pb as getting the output of  a cmd.exe prog, where I've read nothing is possible to get the output ?

Any workaround ?

I need the command to be executed in a non cygwin shell, to be compliant with a compilation process.

Thanks

the views of Reuters Ltd.