Re: x11-org-devel: 'XtStrings' can't be auto-imported

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Before rebuilding tetex to fix some bugs Volker reported I upgraded my
compilation environment to x11-org-devel, but I get lots of linkage
problems (also for variables from Shell.h, etc.)

These can be avoided by setting -DXTSTRINGDEFINES=1, which seems to
work, but I guess the real problem is with the new X11 packages?

Just a guess, but are you using binutils-20040725-1? If so, update to the -2 package, which rectifies this sort of problem.

If not, then please *attach* (uncompressed) the results of "cygcheck -srv" so that we can figure out what the problem may be.

Yaakov