Program exited with code 0303000

I'm getting the above error message (with gdb) in my linux ported
application and
wonder if anyone can help in how to get to the bottom of it. I've upgraded
to the latest versions today but with no change (except I don't now get a
stackdump file).

Things were fine with Oracle OCI calls but I have now replaced them with
ODBC calls using the odbc32.dll (having used impdef and dlltool to create
libodbc32.a) so am suspicious of this element but would appreciate some
pointers in how to investigate further.

Thanks in anticipation,

Dan Osborne

---