RE: Is setup.exe _supposed_ to delete the cygwin dll before attempting to run shell scripts?

  Well, it gets odder.  After manually restoring the cygwin and libiconv-2
dlls, and trying it again, it ran to completion without complaints and set
everything back up correctly for me.  How odd.  Maybe there's an
uninitialized variable in there somewhere.

    cheers,
      DaveK