Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Two new mailing lists

On Sep 23 15:01, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> Andrew Schulman wrote:
>
> >>As somebody who uses gmane instead of email lists, I cannot find
> >>these new lists on gmane. Any idea if they will be automagically
> >>included or does somebody need to notify the gmane site?
> >
> >Someone needs to ask the gmane admins to add the lists.
>
> Oh. OK. I thought about it but I'm not quite convinced I want to enter
> into cygwin.talk just yet!

What's a better time to enter a mailing list as the time when it's
still new and pretty low volume?

Also, at one point you can tell your grandchildren that your were
one of the pioneers who helped to build the list and that all those
greenhorns populating the list today have no clue how hard live was,
back in those days...

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.