Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Two new mailing lists

Andrew Schulman wrote:

As somebody who uses gmane instead of email lists, I cannot find these new lists on gmane. Any idea if they will be automagically included or does somebody need to notify the gmane site?

Someone needs to ask the gmane admins to add the lists.

Oh. OK. I thought about it but I'm not quite convinced I want to enter into cygwin.talk just yet!
--
Why is it that anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac.