Re: Cygwin processes getting stuck on max CPU usage; XP SP2 problem?

Some of my colleagues and I are seeing this without using Process
Explorer.  No doubt some other automated process is triggering it, but we
don't know which.

Is there anything I can do to help work towards a fix?  It's moderately
inconvenient having to restart rxvt or bash every few hours.

Simon