Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Two new mailing lists

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:

There are two new Cygwin mailing lists available:

cygwin-licensing - a moderated list for discussion about Cygwin's
licensing.

Cool!!!

cygwin-talk - an unmoderated, almost-anything-goes,
almost-nothing-is-offtopic list for discussing almost anything vaguely
related to Cygwin without the threat of "this is off-topic!" as a response
but with a higher noise to signal ratio than any other list. This is
an experiment and may go away if there is either no interest or if the
noise level becomes too high.

Umm, before anyone posts there, maybe we shoud rename it to "cygwin-chat"
(or "cygwin-blabber", if that's not too offensive)... :-D
Igor

See <http://cygwin.com/lists.html#cygwin-licensing> for more details on the
two lists.

As somebody who uses gmane instead of email lists, I cannot find these new lists on gmane. Any idea if they will be automagically included or does somebody need to notify the gmane site?
--
Budget: A method for going broke methodically.