Re: [OT] PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 01:14:39PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:

_Now_ is it on-topic?

:-)

I have to point out that I'm getting spam to some new accounts which have only been used to send email to mailing lists which munge addresses with the "me at cgf dot cx" method, so this isn't foolproof.

<idle speculation>
Hmm. I wonder if I just replaced all of the '@'s with a png of an '@',
if that would foil the spammers.
<pause>
Nope. Wouldn't work for the text archives.
</idle speculation>

Sorry, been working on standards compliance of my web site but it seems to me that you left off the closing </pause>! Does that mean you stopped to think but forgot to start again!?! :-)

-- If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?